Friday, July 1, 2011

Fighting Evil

Cover by Sarah E. Melville
Everyone assumes that when fighting evil and fulfilling prophesy, you don't have time to stay in touch with everyone.

This may have been true in medieval times, when it was hard to stay in touch even without evil. But we live in the 21st century, and the internet is a wonderful thing.

I've discovered that this cyberverse exists on all planes, and I am now able to post and tweet no matter where I am!

Now I can't give away much about what I am currently doing, you'll have to wait until my book comes out to read all about it. You can go bug my creator, Kimberly Kinrade, until she publishes Death by Destiny and the rest of my trilogy. Trust me, you're gonna love it!

In the meantime I thought it would be fun to keep up on my writing (I was a journalist before I got thrown into this whole mess I'm in now!) and interview some of my friends from other books.

I've already got a few very fun friends ready to play! If you know an interesting literary character you think I'd like, let me know. You can email me at DeathbyDestiny at gmail.com

Also, follow me on twitter here. I'm new to this whole thing but Kimberly assures me she will help me.

I trust her, even though she keeps leaving me in untenable situations while she flits off to write other stories about OTHER people! #thenerve

So, stay tuned and let's have some fun!

(And go stalk my designer, she got my look perfectly! Sarah E. Melville

2 comments:

  1. I know, how could Kimberly Kinrade ever leave you? She needs to focus and publish your book before the world ends in 2012. Your story is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world will only end if I make the wrong choice. Now would I go and do that? I guess you'll find out in Book #3! And I have it on good authority that YOU distract her from writing quite often!

    ReplyDelete